If you are looking for a quick snack that you will make with less effort then here you ave it. The onion and cheese bread is tasty and very easy to prepare. all you have to do is get the following ingredients and make your own snack as directed by chef Fauzia.
1 loaf of sliced bread
100g matured cheddar cheese sliced
100g mozzarella cheese sliced
1 bunch spring onions chopped
1/4 cup melted butter
1 clove garlic chopped finely
1. Place the bread slices into a bread tin. And cut into the middle.
2. Tuck the cheese slices into the pockets.
3. Mix the garlic, corriander, spring onions and the melted butter.
4. Pour over the bread.
5. Bake the bread for 15 mins at 180C.
6. Remove the bread from the tin and serve hot.
RECIPE BY CHEF FAUZIA